Saturday, January 12, 2013

THE REST OF THE VALENTINE "FOREVER & ALWAYS" PANEL BY MODA

Fist off, here is the finished runner....
The question was raised "What are you going to do with the rest of the panel?"
The answer is this:
I got this much done today. Trust me when I tell you that there was barely a scrap left. Just the white pieces. Put my Accuquilt Go Cutter to great use


. I hear there is a great British series on Netflix called "Wild at Heart." This will keep me company while I stitch this down.


 Off  I go!!!

12 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Very cute!!

Thearica said...

They both turned out great... Loving those chocolate chip cookies! look yummy!!

SeeingStars said...

You've been so busy lately making cheerful, romantic table toppers and runners. I like both of these, especially the suspended hearts. And the striped border on the 2nd one is just perfect with those hearts and polka dots.

QuiltSue said...

That's cute. Enjoy Wild at Heart. Here they showed the last ever episode over Christmas.

Lesley said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

Barb, just pretties!
Okay - question: Do you sleep? You get SEW much accomplished. I'm always SEW impressed by you and your creations.
Hugs to a special lady.

suemac said...

You are so creative.

Sheila said...

Such pretty projects , you are definitely ready for Valentines day !!

Snoodles said...

I'm loving all of your projects....such fun and very cheerful!

JustCindy said...

You made great use of that panel! Everything turned out so cute. I can't help but wonder what you will come up with next. St. Patrick's Day or Easter?

Heather said...

Love how you used all the pieces of this panel and in such creative ways as well.

Marjorie said...

As always Barb, you are amazing. I just caught up with all your posts for the past month and a half. You speed up when you're sick, I slow down. . . How do you cut those hearts and circles that have the middle cut out? The next size is so close on the die that I don't know how you do that.